Globe Counter 3D is a new flash widget for WordPress driven site.
First of all, this widget is an effective visitors counter. It shows how many visitors and from what countries came to you website in the last 24 hours. Second, it is attractive and will decorate any website.
Globe Counter 3D widget can be placed in a sidebar or inside any page or post.
Current version: 1.02
Requires at least: WP 2.8
Compatible up to: WP 3.2.1
Installation process is quite simple. Just follow these steps:
- Download, unzip “Globe Counter 3D” archive and put the folder into your plugins folder (/wp-content/plugins/).
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu in WP-admin panel.
- Use ‘Options » GlobeCounter3D’ page to adjust parameters.
- Add widget to sidebar or use special template code [gc3d] to add the widget into a page or post.
You can adjust many parameters of this widget to fit it best for your website.
- set appropriate size from 160 pixels to 320 pixels
- choose visitors marker colors
- select a texture for the globe
- adjust globe light parameters: luminosity, glow and atmosphere
You can handle the Globe with your mouse: stop it, rotate it in any direction, zoom in or out using a scroll wheel.
When you place the Globe into sidebar pay attention to setting the correct width for the widget. The Globe shouldn’t be wider than the width of the sidebar.
Marker color should be set as a hexadecimal value, from 000000 (black) to ffffff (white). Just as usual CSS colors but without # in front of the value!